Saturday, October 6, 2012

Physical or Sedentary Person??

  Comparing to many people who likes to stay at home, I think I'm a much more physical active person. I might not look like I dont enjoy playing excercising, but I enjoy playing all different sports. Cycling, basketball, badminton, etc. If the weather is good, I would definitely go out and enjoy the sunshine. Rather than staying at home staring out the window and seeing everyone else playing, I want to be engaged in many activities. Eventhough, many times I will have to forced to be sedantary because I have works I need to finish. That time really bothers me because I would like to go out and be part of those who are playing. Even if the weather is not as good as I expected, I would still like to be outside, because I think runnig in the rain can strengthen your will in sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment